Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Good luck

Well, my luck has turned.. though I don't have a job yet.
I have been lazy for the past ... how many days is it actually? It's hard to get out of bed in the morning as I don't really have a schedule. I like it though. Just so tired.
Second morning in a row when the phone is ringing and I am forced to get up by this. It's a good way, though - at least it got me up and going.

Ok. I still have no luck with Ikea coffee Löfbergs Lila.. It's just not doing it for me.
I have desperately tried to make a decent cup of coffee for weeks now, but I've given up on this one. Cheap coffee cannot be trusted...
Luckily I still had some good coffee in my cupboard, made by
Edinburgh Tea And Coffee Company and this cup came out well.. Thank God!! I thought I, originally from the land of coffee drinkers, had finally lost it.. But nope.
Now what to do with these 3+ bags of coffee I don't really wanna use anymore?
I could give them for charity, but people hardly bring coffee to charity...

I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to an interview.. Maybe I will be lucky then.
Get some money.. Start working again. Though I am not so sure about the shift pattern they are doing, but I'll find out about that one later - at the interview.

Also I got an email from one of the recruitment places.. Offering a crappy-ish admin job in a company which is in the middle of nowhere (checked out their website and noted a depressing looking industrial building on an industrial estate). Ok maybe I am being a bit picky and all but my gut instinct just said no, and I try to listen to my intuition as much as possible.
It might have been ok if it was within a reasonable distance from my home, but it ain't.
This other one however is close by, in a really nice area.. Good pay and benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home