Sunday, February 05, 2006

Nothing

I have been considering whether to stop this blog or not. Start again? I haven't had the energy to do writing, and that's not the only thing!
January's was busy with steps, walking and more walking.
I bought a pedometer just before New Year and my aim is to do 10 000 steps a day. I have seen results, which is great. Toned legs and bum :) More energy!
Last few weeks haven't been great for walking, as I have been constantly warding off a cold :(
There are people at work who turn up to work coughing and sneezing all over the place, i.e. clearly sick.. then they stay home after a couple of days. Then it's me starting to feel a bit woozy and headachey..
Luckily there are zinc tablets and vitamin C drinks to take. So far they have worked.
And the affirmation: I am strong, fit and healthy.

I have booked a time for Hellerwork therapy and I can't wait!
It is indeed MY year and I deserve the good things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home