Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Wow, the year has changed and we are off to new pastures... It's a good feeling, like starting afresh again.

This was my first Hogmanay in Edinburgh, and I enjoyed it a lot. We had tickets to the Street Party so R and I headed off to meet a friend around ten at Princes Street. We were warmly dressed.. champagne (for me) and some whisky with us to keep warm. Later we met T and then suddenly it was midnight - and the year changed. There were fireworks, but strangely not that much. I have to say there were more fireworks at the end of the Festival in September, than now.

Anyway, I am glad I got the experience.. We headed off to Street for a few drinks and then home. I guess I was a little bit tipsy, yes... Woke up with a not so clear head and had to rest a lot during Sunday.

Any resolutions? Not really.. but just to enjoy as much as possible, allow things and don't restrict myself so much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home