Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Still sunny

Got up at 8.30 (!) which is pretty early for me since I enjoy sleeping later and not having to go anywhere. Well today I had to..
The interview. At 10.30. I thought I could have walked there but I left too late and had to run to the bus stop in order to avoid being late. I don't think it would have been very good to show up late for a job interview..
There were 2 guys.. One stared at his papers continuously and hardly looked me in the eye.. and the other one was every now and then kind of looking at me up and down which made feel a bit uncomfortable. I think it went well though and perhaps soon I will get invited to the next round!

Weather is still really warm and sunny. Lovely to sit outside with a paper and feel the sun in your back.. I love it and I actually love these "lazy days" when I can just be a housewife :)

Oh crap.. The TV licence guys came knocking on the door. It means we have to start to pay.
I wanted to avoid them as long as possible but I guess they have a job to do as well.

Baked a banana bread, found the recipe from http://fromthepantry.blogspot.com/2005/06/good-banana-bread-finally_26.html.
Haven't tried this before and I thought I'd give it a go.
Unfortunately I baked it for too long and the top bit was kind of dried up and blackened. The taste is still good though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home