Wednesday, October 26, 2005

3rd day

Well today was my third day at work. I have noticed how tired I've been lately - probably all the new stuff that is coming to me and just trying to process it all. Of course it takes a while to learn new things, but nevertheless it's still a bit stressing in the beginning.

I am getting used to the new workplace, which is good. Everybody has been really nice and helpful and soon I will have my own desk to work on. Today I had to take some calls, which I dreaded... They went ok, though. Except maybe that one lady got a bit frustrated at her end when I kept asking her to repeat the numbers (all numbers just got confused in my head when I panicked a bit:)

It feels there are a million things to do...Not enough time. Time is just an illusion, right? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home