Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Stargate or no Stargate??

So what's happening today?
I woke up at 5 today.. Plenty of time to get ready for work! Didn't have to run for the bus..

It's 22 minutes and I can go home..
Where were my thoughts today?

I discovered who is singing my favorite song of the moment.. Well well, it's Gorillaz!
Looking fw to their new CD, I think I'm gonna like it.

The sun is shining, looks summery..

I thought 11.5 was one of the dates when a Stargate opens.. 5.5. was one such day.
Not that anything special happened that day.

Posted a message to Celia F - maybe she has some answers to my questions..

Today is my parents' wedding day anniversary. I wonder if they are celebrating..

Tired.. wanna go home and finish the book. Digital Fortress.

Wanna Feel Good!
Wanna listen to Feel Good Inc!

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home